Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee T/A Pieta Wren Run – Terms & Conditions
In consideration of my/our participation and/or on behalf of my child/ward’s participation (each a “Ward”) in the Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee T/A Pieta Wren Run Event (the “Event”) whether as a competitor, volunteer (or other staff member) and/or spectator (any of the foregoing a “Participant”), I/We on behalf of myself and my Ward, acknowledge, accept and agree the following:
(1) The risk of serious injury and/or death from the activities involved participating in any Event as a Participant, is significant and may include, but are not limited to: (i) sprains, (ii) strains; (iii) fractures: (iv) heat and cold injuries, including burns, heat related illness and hypothermia: (v) injuries involving the acts or omissions of other Event participants or vehicles: (vi) animal bites and/or stings: (vii) contact with poisonous plants: (viii) heart attack: (ix) permanent paralysis: and/or (x) death. While particular rules, equipment and/or personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury and/or death does exist;
(2) AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT AN EVENT ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY WARD, I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR ACT OR OMISSIONS OF THE RELEASEES, as hereinafter defined, or others, and assume full responsibility and all risks for myself and/or my Ward’s participation in the Event;
(3) I/We on behalf of myself, and/or my/our Ward, verify and attest that (i) unless indicated below, I/We are over 18 years of age and am legally signing on behalf of myself or, if applicable, Ward; (ii) Participant is free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with any persons (including his or her) safe participation in the Event; (iii) Participant is physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the Event.
(4) I/We understand that the Releasees have advised me that I/We should possess and be covered by medical/health insurance, individually or part of an organisation should I/We consider that I/We require it. I/We understand and acknowledge that any insurance policies in place in respect or for the purposes of the Event do not include personal injury coverage for Me/Us and /or/my/our Ward as a participant;
(5) I/we, on behalf of myself/ourselves and/or my Ward, consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment and related services, including evacuation/transport, in the event of injury or illness in connection with participation in the Event and hereby release and indemnify the Releasee from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment and /or services. I/We further consent and agree to obtain, furnish and allow, if required, the use and disclosure of my/our personal health information by such providers in connection with rendering services and or treatment, and to sign any additional documents that may be requested by such providers, in connection such information or services.
(6) I/We hereby release the Releasee from all present and future claims and liability arising from my/our participation in the Event.
(7) I/We agree Releasees shall not now or in the future be, nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap to myself/ourselves and or my/our Ward or my property, sustained in, or arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Event.
(8) I/We will obey the rules of the event in full and comply with all instructions given including any stated customary terms and conditions. If, however, I/We observe an unusual and /or significant hazard during my presence at the Event, I / We will remove myself/ourselves and/or my Ward from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest Event official.
(9) I/We hereby grant, on behalf of myself and/or my /our Ward irrevocable and unlimited permission to the Releasees and their agents to use, reproduce, sell disseminate and distribute any and all photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings or any other depiction of any kind of my/our and or my Ward’s participation in this Event or related activity for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I/We understand that I will not be entitled to any compensation in connection therewith.
(10) I/We hereby accept that any prizes won by myself and/or my /our Ward from registering for the Event must be collected within 30 days of the draw from a location which is at the discretion of Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee. All winners will be contacted by telephone or email within 15 days of the draw. Winner’s name will be announced on our website and social media pages. The closing date for our Monster Draw is 26/12/19 @11.30am. All draws relating to Participants registering prior to 25/12/19 will take place on an ad-hoc basis and are at the discretion of Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize(s) list for any particular draw will be disclosed before that draw takes place. The Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The correct entry fee; Kids (U-16): €5; Adults: €10 & Family (Max. 2 Adults and Max. 5 Kids U-16): €20 must be paid in order for the Participants’ entry to the Event or Monster Draw to be valid.
(11) No refunds, changes, transfers or deferrals are permitted in respect of any entry fee paid in respect of the Event.
NOTE: Releasees as referred to above shall mean the Wren Run Company Ltd. By Guarantee T/A Pieta Wren Run, the Wren Run Company Limited by Guarantee Co. No. 650792, Davitts Camogie Club, Tommy Larkins GAA Club, Pieta Charity No CHY 16913, all landowners, Tommy Larkins GAA & Davitts Camogie Clubs’ Members, Agents and their Associates, their Sponsors, Event Sponsors, Officials.
I/WE HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS WAIVER ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY WARD AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I/WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT (either in hard copy or electronically online), AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
I confirm that all listed individuals on this form are familiar with and accept the Terms and Conditions of the above waiver.